A blog post for the Visionworks blog found here. This was a collaborative piece with help from the PR professionals on the Visionworks account at Moroch Partners.
Summer is coming to an end — and before you know it, it’ll be time for savvy students to head back to class. Help calm any back to school jitters by planning outfits now for the first day of school. Visionworks has got you covered for the most important accessory: glasses! Our affordable and fashionable eyewear is sure to send your child back to class with the confidence to succeed.
- Pattern Play: Sassy prints and bright graphics make a bold statement this season.
- Pops of Color: Whether she’s pretty in pink or prefers a little splash of apple, these accents will brighten up her face.
- Plum Perfect: This shade is the new purple inspired by fall’s runway fashions. Plum is the perfect color for any fashionista to add to her wardrobe.
- Clean and Contemporary: Clean and contemporary never goes out of style. Timeless colors blended with a fresh approach. These glasses are sure to match any student’s spirit.
- Classic Cool: These classic frame shapes are a wardrobe staple, with a kick. Add brilliant shades of red and create a totally new style.
- High Low Contrast: If your son wants to stand out – it’s all about color juxtaposition. These high and low hue contrasts are a playful way to enhance his style while improving his vision.
Visionworks has one of the largest selections of kids’ eyewear in the industry. During the back-to-class season, kids up to 13 years old receive free polycarbonate lenses with a frame purchase. For more available kids frames or information on polycarbonate lenses, click here.